Suspension serivce is available for the following magazines and newspapers.
- Bloomberg Businessweek (Max. 90 days)
- Businessweek China
- The Economist (Max. 90 days)
- Yazhou Zhoukan
- Reader's Digest (English/Chinese) (Max 180 days)
- Story Box/Adventure Box/Discovery Box
- Financial Times (Max 6 days)
- Wall Street Journal (Max 3 months)
To apply for suspension, please click here. In the 'Your Message' field, please let us know which titles you wish to suspend and the suspension period. Please also provide the telephone number you registered with so we can identify your account.
Please allow 4 weeks and 8 weeks for weekly and monthly magazines respectively for the suspension to take effect. For Financial Times and Wall Street Journal, the suspension will take 4 working days to take effect.